Most academic programmes – first degree, master and doctoral programmes – are rounded off with a piece of academic research. The depth of the research depends on the level of the academic programme. For instance, an academic research for a Master programme is expected to be more rigorous and extensive than a first degree programme. The height of an academic research is done at the doctoral level. This is not unconnected to the amount of time and the critical nature of the problem a doctoral study intends to solve.
In every research – based programme, students are expected to submit a complete thesis. However, writing an academic thesis can be very challenging especially when they are graded. The truth is that it is not everyone, notwithstanding the lectures on research method, can conduct an independent research and write a complete thesis. The Consortium of Research Experts is here to help students who are having challenges completing their thesis work. You need not worry about your identity, all our dealings are treated anonymously. We can help you conduct an independent academic research and write an “A” grade thesis within the shortest period of time.
How do I make an order for any of your services?
It is straightforward. You call, visit our office or send an email to us spelling out specifications of your work – the title, if there is any, the referencing style, structural requirements or writing formats and any other detail that will enhance the completion of your work. Your writer will work with the given details and complete your work by the agreed deadline. Your work will then be emailed to you before the deadline.
Will my work be plagiarised?
No, not at all. The originality of your will be preserved. We ensure that your work is scanned for plagiarism.
What makes the Consortium of Research Experts unique?
Firstly, we have capable and qualified individuals with at least a postgraduate qualification and years of research experience to do your job for you. We produce peerless academic research that attracts an “A” grade. Secondly, we deliver our services promptly without missing out on quality.
Will my details be made public?
No, your confidentiality is guaranteed. Under no circumstance will a third party get access to your details or your work.
How do I know you are a real company?
The Consortium of Research Experts is a subsidiary of “Essence Kapital Investment Ltd” which is incorporated under the COMPANIES AND ALLIED MATTERS ACT 1990 with the registration number RC 1355767. Our company is situated at No. 71, St. Finbarr College Road, Akoka, Lagos – it is along the University of Lagos road.
How do I make payment?
Once an agreement is reached about your work, you are expected to pay 60 per cent of the agreed fee as an initial deposit – it will be used to do your work halfway; the remaining 40 per cent will be paid to execute the other half of the work. The fee will be paid either in cash or to the company’s account which will be given to you on request.
What if I have corrections to make on the work you sent?
Our services are not complete until your work is approved of your supervisor. We will help you fix all adjustments suggested by your supervisor and follow your work through to the end. As a matter of fact, our communication channels remain open 24/7.
What does the Consortium of Research Experts do?
In specific terms, the Consortium of Research Experts engages in an academic writing services. Our services include:
- Thesis writing
- Abstract and proposal writing
- Term papers, essays and articles
- Book review, editing and proofreading
- Admission and scholarship application letters
- Data collection and analysis
- Software training
- Market research
With the quality of our work, your final degree result can be improved.
Can I visit you at your location?
You are free to visit us at our location. The entire process of writing thesis for you is transparent and we will be glad to have you around. Please call +2348062201008 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your visit.
What if I’m not comfortable with making online payments?
It is simple. You can come to our office to make your payment and you will be issued a receipt in return.